Kamis, 17 September 2015

Dress Code for Ministry in Church

Lately i love doing styling, mix and match outfit for people who serve in Church, as they are Ministry  (Praise & Worship Team, Guest Service, Hospitality, Kids, etc). I used to get the inspiration from Pinterest, which is very useful and creative inspiration flow from that source. I should admit it, and i simply edit on my mobile phone. Now days, i put a little more effort by edit in Adobe Photoshop and do some minimalist layout with The Cause Logo, and the exact Date to show the Outfit of The Day (OOTD). The reason behind this effort is because i want to serve with all my heart, even this task is small and behind the scene, not like other ministry which people can see you serve in the church. I love my team in Communication Ministry, i can use my ability into something greater purpose, not for people to praise, it is to Serve GOD in a different way. I  love to praise and worship Heavenly Father, with sing spiritual songs (like Hillsong, JPCC, etc), then i realise singing is not my talent, and my voice is not pretty as others, so i never get a step to Praise Him in the stage, i just praise Him deep inside my heart and Joy are overflowing in me, His Grace poured out in me. His endless love, mercy and kindness are so real, He live in me. Spirit breath like the wind came, have your way. Thank you Jesus for my skill that i can learn graphic design through my college time back then, so i can serve God and people in Church, just as I am. I won't force people to follow what kind of outfit or fashion i like, i rather choose something easy to wear yet still fashionable. One day i make a Dress Code, with theme of Batik, Square Shirt, Stripe, Denim, and i found they are not following my them of Dress Code. I am quite disappointed, but now i can't judge them, or dishonour God with my bad attitude. Maybe they have not receive the picture from Communication team, which is last minute, and whatever they wear is just fine, as long as they worship God and thats the point of singing on the stage. Now i try to do my own best, which is easier to follow my guide of Styling. Well people, commonly it is OOTD (outfit of the day) or Dress Code, you name it. I am not even a stylish person, my entire closet in my room was very simple and not branded stuff. Back then i love pink so much, that i bought some dress in pink colour, now i convert into neutral colour like Black, White, Grey or Blue. But i still love seeing people wear colourful clothes, which is spread their inner beauty like Nutella does. 


Dress Code 04 October 2015
Dress Code 11 October 2015



Dress Code 18 October 2015

Dress Code 25 October 2015
Honestly, if i were brave enough, i would like to ask people, what is they are favourite colour and what kind of clothing they love to wear. I really mean it, some people are love to be stylish, but the rest are prefer dress in simple and comfort style. For example, if i set a Dress Code for woman, let say it is a Flower Theme or Polkadot, i think it is quite difficult for Men to adjust the dress code. Well, some super stylish Guy may go abroad to this point, where The Power of Flower are so dayumm good looking on him.  Sometime i explore what people to wear, it is more easier if the guide line is based on colour, rather than pattern or printed outfit (leopard print, etc). Extremely, if i was crazy enough, to set a Dress Code, with uncommon colour like Gold or Silver. It shows a glamour side, and swap away the boredom of the stage. Well, i don't think it acceptable with some people, other wise, they should shop more clothes every week and it spend their $$$ more. Sorry peeps, if i was extremely crazy over your outfit. Maybe some references from magazine will help the way i think of fashion, if you have any comment or suggestion please write down in comment below. I really appreciate it, but please don't put any harsh or rude statement.

Dress Code 06 December 2015

Dress Code 13 December 2015

Dress Code 20 December 2015



Dress Code 27 December 2015

Here is a new dress code for year of 2016

Dress Code 07 Februari 2016






















1 komentar: